Thursday, September 24, 2015

Welcome To The Costume Creator

How Many of you are as crazy about Halloween as I am, or would make any excuse to dress up as your favorite character? Do you ever have trouble figuring out how to put our costume together? Well that's why I'm here to help. I have made a tone of costumes for every occasion and have plenty of ideas to share with you! My costumes are detailed yet relatively inexpensive. Though be warned... Any effort put into making a spectacular costume will not be free! I would love to know my blog has helped everyone from com-con enthusiasts, to themed dances, to the finest Halloween party goers! Please Leave comments, I would love any suggestions as to what costumes you want to know how to make and what you think of my designs! 
Thanks, 
The Great Creator of Costumes

No comments:

Post a Comment